Shopping in St Albans
There are lots of interesting specialist shops in St Albans; whether you're after clothing, cosmetics or comics. We like:
- Chaos City Comics (20 Heritage Close, High Street, Tel: 01727 838719) - comics, graphic novels, games and merchandise
- Flagship Wines (417 Hatfield Road, Tel: 01727 865309) - expert supplier specialising in the New World.
- Footsteps (21 Heritage Close, Tel: 01727 837393) - useful children's shoe shop with unusual styles
- Globetrekker Outdoor Kit (25 High Street, Tel: 01727 835777) - clothing, camping equipment and accessories
- Lavenderblue & green (22 London Road, Tel: 01727 893222) - charming gifts and accessories
- Pots of Art (23 Holywell Hill, Tel: 01727 - get creative in their fully equipped art studio
- Robert Roope Opticians (20 George St, Tel: 01727 857798) - fabulous Vintage and Black Eyewear specs & sunglasses
- Shoon (9 Christopher Place, Tel: 01727 899088) - irresistible shoes and accessories
- Steamer Trading Cookshop (11 St Peter's Street, Tel: 01727 836763) - fun, multi-coloured cookware
High Street favourites
As a vibrant commuter town with two shopping centres (The Maltings and Christopher Place), St Albans has got all the big names including:
For a full A to Z list of shops by area visit www.shopstalbans.co.uk.