We want to know what you think about venues and activities in St Albans. Please read our guidelines to make sure that your review can be posted on the site.
All users must
- register with an authentic email address so we can contact you if we need to
- choose a screen name to accompany the posting (nothing vulgar or offensive)
We welcome reviews that are
- original – your review must not copy or use material published elsewhere
- authentic – based on your direct, recent experience as a customer
- relevant – if you want to discuss something then let us know and we'll work on a forum
We will not post reviews that
- are defamatory (capable of damaging the reputation of a person or organisation)
- are unlawful, harassing, abusive, threatening, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, homophobic or racially offensive
- appear to be fraudulent or include rumour, hearsay or third party opinions
- contain personal information – including names, telephone numbers, postal/email/web addresses
- advertise or promote products or services – please contact us if you would like a venue or activity included on the site
- are written in capital letters – it looks as though you are SHOUTING
- contain questions or comments directed towards other reviews, reviewers or responses
- are written in languages other than English
Although we only post one review per person per venue or activity (to prevent multiple postings), we welcome updates and are happy to substitute a revised review on request.
If you submit a review in haste and then decide that you would like it to be taken down or if you have an objection to a review, please contact us.
If you are the current or previous owner, manager or employee of a venue or activity you may not submit a review.
Disclaimer: All user reviews and responses are individual, subjective opinions and do not necessarily represent the views of allaboutstalbans.com. As we are not responsible for the content of user reviews or responses, we cannot guarantee their accuracy, completeness or usefulness. We reserve the right to remove a review or response at any time, for any reason and to reveal any information that we have about a user in the unlikely event of legal action arising from a posting.