Source: News release from St Albans Council on 20 March 2018
New MyStAlbans online account launches
Residents signing up to the new MyStAlbans District Account can book and pay for services securely and report issues online.
Using MyStAlbans, residents can:
- get customised information about their home and neighbourhood
- access bills, pay Council Tax, and check balances online
- report waste and recycling issues, fly-tipping, litter, anti-social behaviour and noise
- apply for parking permits
- sign up for Council updates
- access housing services.
MyStAlbans is also available to carers and non-residents who wish to sign up for Council updates and other relevant services.
If residents wish to access information about their Council Tax Bill through MyStAlbans, they need to use their online key printed on their Council Tax Bill.
New services will be added to MyStAlbans in the future, including the ability for Council tenants to access personalised information relating to housing services.
Councillor contact: Alec Campbell, Portfolio Holder for Resources and Leader of St Albans City and District Council. Mob tel: 07793 550200. Email: [email protected]