St Albans Trapeze And Aerial Arts
We are St Albans' only aerial community. Started by professional circus artiste Gaynor Godiva in 2004, our Friday evening group has been meeting regularly for years - and we now offer a range of lessons for both children and adults.
We believe that trapeze and aerial arts can be learned and enjoyed by anyone. If you want to get fit, strong and flexible in a fun way - or simply if you've always dreamed of running away to the circus! - our classes are for you. There's no upper age limit and you don't need to have any prior experience to take part - just a willingness to give it your best.
Our regular teachers have all been practising for over five years and have CircusFit qualifications while our guest teachers are professional aerialists and circus performers.
- Business Sector:
- Sports & Leisure > Adventure & Activity Centres - Children's
- Sports & Leisure > Sports Clubs
- Sports & Leisure > Pilates / Yoga Classes
- Dates and times: Friday 6-9.30pm, Saturday 2-3.30pm, Saturday 4.30-6pm
- Hire information: We offer lessons in circus skills such as static trapeze, aerial silks and rope, as well as aerial yoga in a friendly and welcoming environment. We can also cater for bespoke workshops and children's birthday parties.
Address and Contact info
- Address: The Yoga Hall, 11 Hatfield Road
- Town: St Albans
- County: Hertfordshire
- Postcode: AL1 3RR
Add your business to allaboutstalbans
Get your business in front of more customers with allaboutstalbans.com
Each year over 330,000 visitors look at pages on this website. That's a lot of potential customers! We can help your business reach more people in a number of different ways.
Find out more