Need some retail therapy?
- St Albans Market - all day Wednesday and Saturday on St Peters Street. Dates from the 9th century and has over 170 stalls selling everything from fresh fish to fabrics.
- St Albans Farmers' Market - second Sunday of the month from 8am to 2pm. Seasonal fruit and vegetables, cheeses, local meat, fresh bread and cakes.
- Fleetville Vintage Emporium - indoor flea market selling rare/antique goods. Daily 9am to 6pm (Sun 10am to 4pm).
- St Albans Artisans, Arts and Crafts - second Saturday of the month, 10am to 4pm at the Town Hall. More.
- St Albans Flea Market - second Sunday of the month, 10am to 3pm at the Town Hall. More.
- Wheathampstead Farmers' Market - every third Sunday of the month, 10am to 1pm. Details.
- Harpenden Farmers' Market - every fourth Sunday of the month, 10am to 2pm. Details.
- St Albans Continental Markets - consumables and collectables from France, Italy and Spain. Various Dates
There are plenty of car parks, buses and taxis in St Albans.
Top listings in this section by review