Formerly the Georgian country home of Lord Mountbatten, Sopwell House is a luxury hotel with 128 bedrooms & suites.
- Business Sector:
- Entertainment > Conference Facilities & Services
- Food & Drink > Restaurants
- Health & Beauty > Hair and Beauty Salon
- Tourism & Transport > Hotels
- Dates and times: Spa: Monday – Friday: 6.30am – 10.00pmSaturday & Sunday: 7.30am – 9.00pmPlease visit our website to view The Brasserie and The Restaurant opening times.
- Hire information: Sopwell can be hired for anything from an interview or small meeting to a wedding reception or large conference for over 300. There are 15 flexible function suites with a dedicated events manager, large walled garden with water and power, catering services and extensive complimentary parking for over 300 vehicles.
Address and Contact info
- Address: Cottonmill Lane, Sopwell
- Town: St Albans
- County: Herts
- Postcode: AL1 2HQ