This centrally located grade II listed hotel was built in 1911 by Samuel Ryder, donor of golf’s prestigious Ryder Cup, and refurbished in 1999. All 60 ensuite rooms have direct dial phone, modem point, satellite TV, tea and coffee, hair dryer, trouser press, ironing facilities, fans and room service. Bar/lounge and 6 Degrees restaurant serving breakfast, snacks and evening meals. Free parking - one small car park adjacent to the hotel and two within walking distance.
Click to book a room online at The Clarion Collection Hotel