Capel Manor Gardens and Estate occupies 30 acres around a Georgian Manor House and Victorian Stables. Its attractions include:
- themed gardens including a Victorian walled garden with original glass house, an Italianate maze, and a Japanese rock and water garden
- Gardening Which? magazine demonstrations and trial gardens
- The National Gardening Centre with specially designed gardens, including Sunflower Street
- The Jungle Gym Garden designed by former student Kim Wilde
- The Hessayon Centre (Visitors Centre) with garden gift shop and plant sales in summer season
- Animal corner and stableyard
Refreshments are available from the Terrace Restaurant serving a range of hot and cold food daily. See the website for directions, special events and current admission prices.