Staying out late?
St Albans has got pubs, bars and clubs to keep you up all night. View them all.
Pubs with live music
- The Horn has different gigs every night of the week.
- Many pubs in St Albans have live music - see Lemonrock for the most up to date guide.
- Batchwood Hall Nightclub is an18th century mansion with clubbing every Thursday, Friday and Saturday. There are two music rooms, a lounge, VIP area and smoking terrace.
- 24-7 Club is an intimate club venue with a 24 hour drinks licence and no neighbours to annoy. What more could you want?
- Club Veeda is the latest addition to the St Albans nightlife scene with 3 floors of music on the site of the former Adelaide Nightclub.
- Havana has Salsa sessions, live music, comedy and themed nights.
If you'd like something listed here, please get in touch
Top listings in this section by review