health and beauty
The body never lies
- NHS Hospitals - St Albans, Watford and Hemel Hospitals are managed by West Herts Hospitals NHS Trust.
- Healthcare services - to find a counsellor, dentist, doctor, health centre, hospice, optician, osteopath, pharmacy, physiotherapist or other service, visit Herts Direct or the NHS.
- Sexual Assault Referral Centres - call 0808 178 4448 for confidential advice and support.
- Mental health - contact the Hertfordshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust (HPFT)
- Private care - the Hertfordshire Clinic, Ryder Clinic and Verulam Clinic in St Albans, and Spire Harpenden Hospital provide a range of specialist treatments and healthcare.
A range of services from Acupuncture to Yoga are available locally and listed on the Herts Direct website.
Pregnancy and birth
St Albans has a branch of the National Childbirth Trust and a range of family planning and parenting support services.
Top listings in this section by review