Rolfing St Albans can help you if you have any of the following problems:
- Fed up with feeling stiff and immobile?
- Putting up with back pain or joint pain and using pain-killers to get by?
- Struggling with recurring niggles and injuries?
- Unhappy about the way you look and keen to improve your body image?
- Eager to enjoy a sense of freedom you’ve never felt before!
Rolfing is a non-invasive manual therapy that works on the fascial layers of the body. The fascia surround and enclose the muscles and organs, and to a large degree give them structure and shape.
So any imbalance in the fascia results in an imbalance in the movements and functioning of the body. And because the body and the mind have a large overlap, this can also manifest as psychological unease such as fears, an inability to set proper boundaries with others, or a lack of confidence in stressful situations.
Rolfing can thus help with all kinds of issues that seem to defy a conventional etiology.
If you have tried massage and found that the results don't last, you might be pleasantly surprised at the lasting difference that a course of Rolfing can have.