Established in 1969, GB Movers is still a family owned business that takes pride in its reputation for excellent service. Over the past 43 years, thorough thousands of removals, we’ve provided:
- A personal service - we know that one size does not fit all so we tailor every job to your exact specifications, whether you are moving down the road or across the world.
- Our own team of highly skilled staff – we train our packers and movers to give you peace of mind that your most cherished possessions are in safe, expert hands.
- Specialist packing materials – you name it, we can protect it using high-quality wrapping materials (acid-free paper, cushion wrap, furniture bags) made to our exact specification.
- Our customised fleet of vehicles – our trucks are fitted with air suspension for a softer, smoother ride and have padded interiors to cushion your belongings..
- Secure storage facilities – options range from dedicated vaults to the latest ‘fire safe’ climate-controlled computer-operated facilities and commercial archive storage.
- A truck-mounted furniture hoist – ideal for lifting large, heavy or awkward items up 100ft to almost any window, balcony or roof terrace, without the need for scaffolding or a permanent hoist on site.
- A regular service to Europe and beyond – we collect from all areas of mainland Britain and redeliver to any destination worldwide. We’ll even unpack for you!
Based in Windsor, where we handle removals for Windsor Castle and Legoland, we are now also operating from St Albans City and District to wherever you need to go!
Call James Brown for a free, no obligation quote or tweet us @GB_Movers