STANTA is a not-for-profit organisation, owned by the people of St Albans, that has helped thousands of local businesses for over 20 years. A member of the National Federation of Enterprise Agencies, it can help with
- one-to-one general business advice,
- information from its extensive database,
- remotely-accessed training,
- legal and financial surgeries,
- seminars and
- local contacts and networking opportunities, as well as its
- low-risk business premises for small businesses requiring under 1,000 sq ft.
STANTA helps people develop their business plans and act as an impartial sounding board for business ideas. It is engaged with the local community, and approaches clients in a friendly and informal way, focusing on their needs.